CMP1014 Creative Technologies

Saturday 29 December 2007

Assessment 2 - Filming

I used a JVC Mini DV Digital Video Camera to film my ten second assignment. I found this camera easy to use and navigate my way around filming and reviewing my work.
I started by filming the Christmas tree, starting at the top moving downwards towards the presents under the tree. I had a problem of lack of focus so I tried filming again and again to get the best possible quality. I found after reviewing my work on the camera that I still was out of focus a little. To deal with this I thought I could try a Wide Angle lens, I could get the whole tree in while standing closer to gain a better focus.
I next filmed the present of the socks being opened, for this I used my friend as the actress. I filmed her hands as they opened the present and as she drops it, moves down towards the floor.
I didn't have many problems while filming apart from the focus problem but I can edit my clips to my advantage using an archive effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home