CMP1014 Creative Technologies

Friday 26 October 2007

Assessment 1 - Walkway


My final photograph is of this walkway, I thought this was good because it used the rule of thirds, also it had a consent pattern running down all to one point ant the end of the picture. This photo need cleaning up. I used the clone stamp tool shown to the right to remove the building in the background. I did this because it draws the viewer attention away from the main focal point. also I removed the writing on the sandwich board. I touched up a few more errors in the picture. I then changed the brightness, contrast, colour balance and saturation like in the other picture and my image was complete:


The image has been posted on Big Stock Photo and is awaiting approval,
The keywords and categories the image comes under are:

Keywords:
tree, water, flower, walk, walking, walkway, nature, stream, buildings, trail, red, green, bush

Categories:
Nature > Flowers
Nature > Miscellaneous
Nature > Trees

File Format:: The file format I chose for this image is a JPEG, reasons are the same as the previous image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home