CMP1014 Creative Technologies

Wednesday 26 December 2007

10 Second Film - Assignment Two

For our second assignment I was asked to produce a 10 second video on my own demonstrating camera, and the use of Adobe Premiere. I have chosen to edit my film using Adobe Premiere because I know my way around Adobe software well and have used Premiere in the past. This will help with ease the post-production of my 10 second film.

Ideas::

My first idea was to make a cowboy shoot-out using our fingers as guns, this would be done with a number of camera techniques and angles such as shots from under the arms and close-up of the eyes.
I decided against this idea because of having to do it outside, the weather was cold, wet and dull meaning that the quality of the shoots would be poor. I also thought the amount of time I had would not be enough for all the shots I wanted. Also there was no real reasoning behind the cowboy theme.

My second idea was the idea I chose. This was to have a Christmas theme, and more of a meaning behind it. My idea was to have my Christmas tree lit up with presents under it, then a caption comes up saying "Christmas as a Child is Great" then it shoots to somebody opening a gift witch turns out to be socks, a new caption flashes up saying "Now It's $h%#".
I chose this idea because I thought it had more to it then some random cowboy film, also would maybe be funny to some people which is one of the things I want my film to do, to entertain in the short space of time I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home